FREE DISCOVERY SESSION
Let's work together to get things back on the right track. Let's talk and get to know each other more :)
No More Stressing Over 'What's For Lunch/Dinner?' Meal Prep Guide
It’s my brand-new Meal Prep Guide, and it outlines practical tips for making sure you always have a healthy meal ready when you need one. The best part is…. it doesn’t involve eating chicken and broccoli out of plastic containers!
Instead, it’s all about how to plan and prep your meals without disrupting your entire routine (i.e., meal prep for “real” people living real, busy lives!).Your new Meal Prep Guide includes delicious recipe that you can make-ahead to save yourself a ton of time!
This month I am focusing on taking BIG ACTION toward our health and wellness by doubling down on the one thing that will help us move the needle forward in a BIG WAY ...
It's about taking PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY (aka practicing resilience, mental toughness, or whatever you want to call it)!
The actions shared below will help set up your self-care game AND bring you closer (& reach) your health and wellness goals.
1. Hold yourself accountable. When you "own your outcome" and take personal responsibility for your life ... your decisions, actions, and how you spend your time take on a whole new meaning. So, when you tell yourself you are going to do something, DO IT. The more often you do this, the easier it gets ... and the more progress you will make!
2. Ask for help if you need it. THis is a big one because asking for help requires pushing your ego to the side so you can move forward, faster.
3. Don't compare yourself to others. We all are born with different strengths, challenges, and gifts. Comparing yourself to others robs you of the ability to express and build on what's uniquely YOU! Definitely let other people inspire you ... but also let your own gifts shine because you never know who YOU will inspire.
4. Expect the unexpected and, when it happens, don't let it derail you. It's pretty much inevitable that at some point you're going to fall off track, so plan for it! There will always be obstacles - the key is to not let them stop you. They give you a chance to grow and learn.
5. Strengthen your inner circle. When you're close with people who are working toward the same things you are, it will help motivate and inspire you. It can also provide valuable support when things get tough.
6. Take care of your body. When you eat healthier foods, get enough exercise (physical activity, movement), sleep better, manage your stress, and do all the self-care things, it gives you the energy you need to not only achieve your goals ... but also live a more full and active life.
7. Take action (even when you don't feel like it). You're not always gong to "feel like it". And that's completely normal. Do it anyways, because, in the long run, those micro-commitments you make to yourself aren't really "micro" at all.
8. Focus on the positive. Check your inner dialogue ... and when it turns negative, course correct ASAP so you do not end up derailing your progress (or worse, quitting altogether.)
Another way to take personal responsibilty? Work with a coach to help you stay focused on the actions you need to take to get results.
If you're dealing with getting some form of exercise into your schedule and want to see if our 4 week coaching program More Energy, Better Health in 30 Days could help you find ways to get more exercise into your lifestyle in just 4 weeks, contact me to see exactly what the process looks like for you and if it's the right fit for your health goals!
Make your day an amazing day!
Francois, MES, CES, CLT, CBT
CEO | Chief Medical & Cancer Exercise Specialist
FIRST TIME WORKING WITH US?
Schedule a FREE "Get Your Health Back" Coaching Session (Valued at $150) to Get Started..
GET IN TOUCH
GET THE e-BOOK
..💡❓How many times a week do you ask yourself, “What’s for lunch?” (or dinner, or breakfast?)
👉🏽If that’s a familiar question, you need to check out my brand new Meal Prep Guide! I made it for busy people just like you. It’s all about how to make a custom meal prep plan that works for your unique needs.
⤵️⤵️⤵️You can order your copy of the Meal Prep Guide for FREE right now!!
Terms & Conditions
Copyright the OPC & Heroic 2021