This Easy-Peasy Recipe Will Show You What You’ve Been Missing
You know my comment about having a super-nutritious recipe for you in the last post, well here it is. It is a high fiber dish, as one of the ways to help the waist circumference is to have more fiber.
Garlic Lemon Roasted Brussels Sprouts (A High Fiber Dish)
This recipe is good for a serving of 4
What You Need –
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts (washed, ends removed, halved)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- dash salt and pepper
Putting It Together –
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a bowl toss sprouts with garlic, oil, and lemon juice. Spread on a baking tray and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Toss.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
Serve and Enjoy!
Tip: Brussel sprouts contain the fat-soluble bone-loving vitamin K. You may want to eat them more often. Also, if you are on any medications for blood thinners, you need to be careful not to overdo Vitamin K foods (although they look delicious!)