If you spend any time at all on social media, you’ve seen at least one meme describing how scary, chaotic, or awful 2020 has been.
And yes, it absolutely has been a year for the history books.
That being said, among the many lessons of 2020, it has brought to the forefront two very important things:
The 2 Lessons:
#1. What TRULY matters in our life.
#2. That the basics and fundamentals are EVERYTHING.
Our health and the people we care about became front and center this year.
Pair that up with how we’re spending our time, what we’re CHOOSING to focus on, and our personal daily habits … and it all adds up to determine the quality of our lives.
Talk about clarity, right? What a powerful lesson to bring us into 2021!
This leads me to some eye-opening questions I have for you (questions that I have been asking myself the past several weeks) …
- How can you double-down on your basics to make 2021 the best year possible?
- What do you REALLY want … and what steps can you take to make them happen?
Is it improving your health? … Having the energy to do your everyday activities a bit easier? … Finding simple solutions for healthy meals? … Getting strong and healthier to enjoy your hobbies and reduce the impact of chronic pain flare-ups? … Or finally losing those extra inches (for once and for all, to reduce the stress on the joints in your body?
When you lean into your basics, it’s like giving yourself instant permission to live your best life. It’s incredibly liberating!
What those basics look like will be different for each of us.
For me, I’m personally focusing on:
- Continuing to have my daily workouts, so I can keep my mind and body healthier.
- Personally and Professionally investing in myself for personal growth, so I can contribute mindfully to family, friends, and professional relationships.
- Staying curious about food – for the health benefits of food as well as cooking delicious foods!
Your basics might be different. What will YOUR priorities be?
If you’re ready to start fresh and make 2021 an incredible year, I’m here to help you come up with a plan that fits YOU, YOUR LIFE, and YOUR HEALTH & WELLNESS GOALS.
2 FREE NEW YEAR SPECIALS:
To help you get started in the New Year, we are having these 2 events:
- Post Holiday Sugar Detox Challenge
- Myth-Buster Approach To Setting Your Goals Workshop
Let’s make 2021 a year for the record books (in a completely different way!).
Have a healthy day!
CEO & Chief Medical Exercise Specialist at the Other Pain Clinic Inc™