Today, I just have a quick blog post for you.
We’re living in new territory right now, and I want to continue and encourage the spread of this message of gratitude, in support of our local community.
This topic might be little unusual for my blog posts, but I’ve been thinking about how recent events highlighted just how truly connected we all are.
Supporting Local Communities And Businesses
“Wellness” means a lot of things, and it encompasses so many areas of our lives.
Community and connection definitely fall under that umbrella.
The past couple of months have been unprecedented (at least in our lifetime).
Communities around the world have done an amazing job of pulling together.
Let’s continue that by supporting the small businesses that make our own local community so great.
Regardless of where we are in the world, these businesses are owned by people who support our local sports teams … who step up for fundraisers … who provide jobs … and who are an important part of our local fabric in so many ways!
Here are just a few examples!
- like your local allied/complementary health care provider (physical therapist, medical exercise specialist, massage therapist, personal trainer, chiropractor, osteopath, naturopath, holistic nutrition specialist)
- health food store
- restaurant or cafe with healthy food items
- recreation or sporting goods store
and most importantly your family or friends that may own a local business
And here are some ways you can help to support locally:
- Shop & Order Online
- Shop Over The Phone
- Buy A Local Gift Card
- Leave A Review
- Promote On Social Media
- Maintain Your Subscription
- Take A Drive To Your Local Farmer Market
- Support Local When You Can
Years from now, we’ll look back on this with 20/20 hindsight and feel proud of how we all pulled together by supporting each other!
Committed to Your Health,
CEO & Chief Medical Exercise Specialist @ the Other Pain Clinic Inc.™