Homemade Healthy Chocolate (A Coconut Oil Recipe)
This recipe will be good for 12 servings
What You Need –
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup cocoa/cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 dashes salt
- 4 tablespoons slivered almonds
Putting It Together –
1. Melt coconut oil, and whisk in maple syrup, salt, and cocoa/cacao powder until smooth.
2. Stir in slivered almonds until evenly distributed.
3. Pour into an ice cube tray and freeze.
4. Store in fridge or freezer to avoid melting.
Serve & enjoy!
Options: Substitute other seeds, chopped nuts, or dried fruit instead of the almonds if you wish.