This is the recipe related to the last blog post. If you have not seen it, click here to check it out. Do you have an awesome recipe or tips for people to eat more of these “skin-healthifying” foods? If so, please share in comments below.
The Omega-3 & Vitamin C Rich “Not Your Typical Salmon Salad” Recipe
This recipe is good for 2 servings.
What You Need –
- 4 cups baby spinach (or mixed greens)
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ large cucumber, chopped
- 8 oz smoked salmon, or 1 can salmon, roughly chopped
- Drizzle of your favourite (gluten-free, dairy-free) dressing
Putting It Together –
- Place 2 cups of greens into each of 2 bowls.
- Top with veggies and salmon.
- Drizzle with dressing.
Serve & enjoy!
Tip: Serve with a large mug of green tea for an extra skin-supporting bonus.