It’s not surprising that soda, diet or regular isn’t exactly considered a health drink. The last blog post weighed-in on some of the facts about soda and it was not just about the sugar, carbs and calories – or lack of them.
Today, I am giving you an easy recipe cool coconut water refresher to stay hydrated! Enjoy.
Lemon-Lime Refresher Recipe
What You Need –
- 3 cups of water (filtered, sparkling or even better – coconut water!)
- ¼ cup of fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup of fresh lime juice
- 2-3 tbsp of maple syrup or honey (or stevia to taste for a sugar-free alternative)
- ½ tsp sea salt or ¼ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- Ice cubes
Putting It Together –
Combine all ingredients well. Then sip throughout the day and enjoy.