A Low Glycemic Index Recipe For You:
This recipe is good for serving 2. Please adjust for more.
What You Need –
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup black olives
- ¼ red onion, diced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp basil
- ½ tsp oregano
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash black pepper
Putting It Together –
- Place first five ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to a jar (to make the dressing) with a tight-fitting lid and shake vigorously.
- Add dressing to salad and gently toss.
Serve & enjoy!
Health Tip: Add chopped avocado for even more fiber and healthy fat.