I wanted to give you an update about what’s happening at the Other Pain Clinic Inc™ due to the continuation of our collective social distancing and government recommendations for a health & wellness therapy practice like the mine.
As you know, I am 100% committed to helping on your health and wellness journey as well as reaching your exercise therapy goals, so that you have better energy and feel stronger and healthier, no matter what!
And to that end … cue the drumroll …
I’ve got exciting news to share with you!
That “Something BIG Is Coming” Is Changing To “Something NEW Is Now Available“!
As a preventative measure, I am rolling out an AMAZING BRAND-NEW, EASY TO ACCESS, ONLINE EXERCISE THERAPY SERVICES for a variety of programs, to help you keep up with your exercise therapy workouts in the comfort of your living room until you can get back to your certified health practitioner.
I am also adding to the online world with
Access to these online services provides an incredible way that lets you STAY CONNECTED & ACCOUNTABLE and keep working toward your wellness goals, all from your home!
Just a few years ago, I wouldn’t have been able to do this, however due to the depth of the professional collaborative network I am with – I am so grateful that this can be done and delivered to you TODAY!
- we can create your tailored prescribed exercise program
- follow the crystal-clear, narrated exercise videos
- I will stay connected with you and keep the progress going
So what do you need? Great question.
All you will need is your computer, an internet connection, and some basic equipment, depending on the type of program that we create together, but a lot of exercises can be modified by myself, your medical exercise specialist, here at the Other Pain Clinic Inc™.
A Bit of FYI & Letting You Know About My Decision
As CEO of the company, what I have decided to use at the Other Pain Clinic Inc™ to create your tailored exercise therapy programs is a proven therapy and telehealth platform called PhysiApp.
I just want to share my “why” of using this below …
- PhysiApp lets you complete your prescribed exercise program by following crystal-clear, narrated exercise videos
- PhysiApp is completely free to download. Contact me for more information.
- PhysiApp can be accessed via your browser or used on your mobile device, even smart watch. Built-in reminders help you to stay on track towards a better you! (and those reminders help me to make sure you are following-up on your exercises too!)
- I am not using other platforms like (Skype/Zoom/Google Hangouts/FaceTime/…) because for Telehealth services, and entrusting me in your care, I will be using Physitrack’s video calling feature over consumer-grade calling programs, and here’s why: privacy
- The commitment level from Physitrack Telehealth:
- It is built around protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our collective data via Encryption of calls which includes video and audio streams between call participants. All is encrypted with AES 256-bit encryption. This includes screen sharing.
- Data storage
- No audio or video is recorded by Physitrack platform.
- The only data that we store is data about our call (so-called metadata), such as the start time, end time, and duration. The purpose of this is to help me at the Other Pain Clinic Inc.™ gain insight (and proper payment scheduling) for you, my clients, and for the Physitrack platform to technically monitor performance of their platform and resolve tech issues.
- All data is stored securely with the Physitrack ISO 27001 and SOC2 certified data center.
So, this is NOT the time to sit back on the couch and let all your amazing progress slip away! (Or re-visit the 101 Excuses Not To Do Your Exercise!) You have worked so hard for what you have achieved so far, and I am so proud of the progress you’ve made!
So … it’s time to dig in and not let a temporary situation derail us!
In fact, I think this gives us a great opportunity to focus even more on our health – and our family’s health!
Remember: Staying active and having a program to keep healthy and fit will keep your immune system strong, help you burn off stress, and contribute towards positive mental health.
And with this new power of your health and wellness coach (me) behind you, you can get through this healthy and strong (physically and mentally)!
Can’t wait to see you (literally!) inside the online programs. I am going to make this transition as easy, fun, and enjoyable for you as possible!
If you have ANY questions, let me know!
Committed to Your Success,
CEO & Chief Medical Exercise Specialist
p.s. Your family members are welcome to join in for their own personalized health programs too (after going through the required health history and administration details!)
p.s.s Check out the programs here.