Layered Chocolate Peppermint Ketogenic Dessert ‘Fat Bombs’
If you like chocolate and mint, you will love these “Fat bombs.” These are the go to dessert in the Keto Diet. This is a great recipe, yet don’t eat too many at one time!
This dessert recipe is good serving 6.
What You Need:
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener (xylitol or monk fruit)
- ¼ tsp peppermint extract
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
Putting It Together:
- Mix the melted coconut oil with the sweetener and peppermint extract.
- Pour half the mixture into six cubes of an ice cube tray. This is going to be the white bottom layer. Place the tray in the fridge to harden.
- Add the cocoa powder to the remaining mixture and mix. This is going to be the top brown layer. Pour it on top of the white layer which has set in the fridge.
- Place the ice cube tray into the fridge until completely hardened.
Serve & enjoy!