There are a LOT of products available in the marketplace that claim they can help you rid your system of toxins!
But did you know your body has its own built-in detox system that works on its own? Did you see the steps that you can take in the last blog post? If not, click here to check the see what steps you can take to help ‘cleanse’ your body naturally year-round – and day-to-day!
Here is a refreshingly juicy recipe for you to try out.
Strawberry Orange “Mocktail”
What You Need –
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries (if using frozen, unsweetened strawberries, can adjust the ice)
- ½ cup pure orange juice
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ cup sparkling water, lemon or lime flavoured if desired
Putting It Together –
- Place fruit, juice & ice in a blender. Blend on medium-high until the desired consistency is reached. Should be a smoothie-like thickness.
- Pour into glass, ¾ full, then top with sparkling water. Leave as is or stir in slightly.
- Enjoy the alcohol-free, naturally “detoxing” refreshment!