Do you love one-dish dinners? Below is a delicious and super-healthy dinner that doesn’t mess up your kitchen, and cooks in about 12 minutes (a great way recipe, to help with energy or fatigue management when living with a chronic pain condition).
You’re going to love the Mediterranean flavours in this week’s recipe
A Mediterranean Recipe: One Pan Roasted Dinner
This recipe makes a serving for 4.
What You Need –
- 4 cod fillets
- 2 handfuls asparagus, ends removed
- 1 cup black kalamata olives, drained
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 4 handfuls cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 2 dashes freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced
Putting It Together –
- Preheat oven to 450ºF and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.Place the fillets in the middle of the pan.
- Add the asparagus, olives, garlic, and tomatoes around the fish.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with dill and pepper. Slice lemon and place one onto each fillet. Squeeze juice from the rest of the lemon onto the vegetables.
- Roast in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Check if fillets are opaque all the way through and flake easily with a fork. If not, then cook for another few minutes.
Serve & enjoy!
Option: You can substitute another fish for the cod (e.g., salmon).