I am just taking a moment to let you know what I am doing here at the Other Pain Clinic Inc™ as I care about your health and well-being, both immediately and in the long term!
That’s why I am posting this blog about what I am doing in the wake of the COVID-19 virus (aka Coronavirus) … and what YOU can do to protect yourself.
I’ve even created an Immune Boosting Checklist, which contains science-backed steps you can take to improve your immune function AND avoid picking up any unwanted germs (including any colds, flu and stomach bugs that are going around).
I also want to let you know that I am taking extra care to help protect our members.
Here are some steps that are being taken at the Other Pain Clinic Inc™ :
- All staff are trained to follow personal hygiene habits suggested by the Public Health Agency of Canada, provincial and local public health departments.
- We have implemented heightened cleaning regimens (including the use of disinfectants known to work on similar viruses).
- All therapists already wash their hands and disinfect all materials used during a service after each service.
For our clients:
- Please wash your hands (up to your elbows) for at LEAST 20 seconds BEFORE your session.
- And we ask that clients who are sick or not feeling well please stay home. Let your body heal!
- If you need to reschedule an appointment, please let us know and that will be taken care of for you.
I also encourage you to continue your workouts, since regular activity is a part of a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
Studies show that exercise sessions lasting 30 minutes (and this can be broken into 3 rounds of 10 minutes) helps improve your overall immune function – plus they can help you destress, which can also help keep your immune system strong.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out! I am here for you!
Thank you so much for taking the time for your own self-care!
CEO & Chief Medical Exercise Specialist @ the Other Pain Clinic Inc™