This star summer-y sipper is a full-bodied antioxidant-rich red…and I can’t wait for you to meet and take it for a taste test! Your health may thank you.
Skinny Sangria Spritzer
This is good for 6 servings
What You Need:
- 1 bottle dry red wine (use your favourite but consider seeking out an organic variety = no sulphites or other congenors/additives)
- 1 ½ cups seltzer (you can use a fruit flavoured variety, if desired – but no sugar added)
- 2 cups assorted fresh fruit, such as sliced strawberries, blackberries, orange slices, chopped apples, pears, or plums (have fun mix and matching your favourites!)
- ice cubes
Putting It Together:
- Place prepared fruit in bottom of a large pitcher and lightly muddle with a wooden spoon.
- Pour wine and seltzer into pitcher and stir to combine.
- Add 1 cup of ice to pitcher and stir to chill.
- To serve, pour Skinny Sangria over ice-filled glasses. Be sure each glass gets a spoonful of fruit!