Naturally Sweetened Recipe – Your Sweet Enough Matcha Latte
This is for you. Make an additional serving to share.
What You Need –
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1.5 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup or honey (optional)
Putting It Together –
1. Heat almond milk and maple syrup/honey (if using) in a small pot.
2. Add matcha powder to cup.
3. When almond milk is hot, add about a ¼ cup to matcha and stir to combine.
4. Add rest of the milk to cup.
Serve & enjoy!
Option: You can steep a chai tea bag in the milk if you prefer chai tea over matcha.