And to continue with my strong liking of tea recipes, and I wanted to share this tea recipe with you from Maple From Quebec to go with Celebrating Canada Day.
What You Need –
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 green tea sachets
- 1/2 cup maple sugar
- 6 cups Cold water
- 1 Juice of one lemon
- Lemon slices for garnish
Putting It Together –
- Boil the water, green tea and maple sugar, then brew for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and put them aside.
- Add cold water, tea and lemon juice to a pitcher.
- Mix well and refrigerate.
- Serve in glasses filled with ice and garnish with lemon slices.